Mountain Dollar Needs Your Help!!!

18 Jul 2010 15:14 #1 by mountaindollar
We have found a truly wonderful sock vendor but we need input.

We can carry Diabetic socks for $1.50 pair, we do not know anyone that is diabetic so I do not know if this is a good price.

Also, for women/girls we can get knee highs, tights and trouser socks. These would be priced at $1.00 but not sure how many people where these types of socks. I know this is probably more of a winter item but we need to buy now for winter.

Men's dress socks, we have had them before but since more of my customers are women do you buy these for your husbands? We have found since many businesses are casual that some of the dress type socks have not sold as well but since we were just starting out last year we want to bring this topic up again.

For those of you with kids do you buy many logo type socks such as Hanna Montana or Disney type socks or is it better for us to just carry standard socks with not logos?

We are very impressed with quality of the socks this new vendor has and we hope with your help we can bring you the items you want at a reasonable price and a quality that quite frankly is better than I have seen a many of the discount stores.

Thank you in advance for help on this!!!!

Kim Conroy
Mountain Dollar

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

18 Jul 2010 15:17 #2 by FoothillsRealtor
what are diabetic socks???? I am diabetic but have never heard of it.

Sophia S Paul, Broker Associate
Home Real Estate
Bailey, CO
303-838-3322           

18 Jul 2010 15:27 #3 by serenity
Hey Kim! I would grab up the knee highs, tights, and trouser socks - the ones with different patterns are also wonderful!!!!! Let us know what you decide! :woo hoo:

To err is human, to forgive is canine~

18 Jul 2010 15:44 #4 by pound dog mom
As long as the socks are cushy, I like them all. Can't wait to see them.

14 Aug 2010 12:02 #5 by mountaindollar
We did order in tights and trouser socks along with some fun fuzzy sock womens and girl sizes.

We also have ordered regular socks, footies, thermal socks, scarves, belts, hats, winter fleece gloves (men, women and children), camo jersey hunting gloves (many colors) and a large selections of Halloween and Christmas socks. The line they call pom-pom heads are just adorable and will be priced at $1.25. Will let you all know when the order comes in Halloween socks will not be out on the shelves until late September and the Christmas socks will be late October early November depending on space availability.

Thanks for the input and I hope you will enjoy what we found for you.

Kim Conroy
Mountain Dollar

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds