ALOHA MARKETPLACE-Moving Sale/Leaving Conifer-July 21st!!!

13 Jul 2012 10:25 #1 by Aloha Lady
With regrets we are moving our shop out of Conifer. We so wanted to keep our local employees, working in Conifer, even though we had such wonderful support from the locals, it just wasn’t enough. I do want to thank those loyal customers, from the bottom of my heart, who did support us through the past 4 ½ years.
I’m a Conifer native, and having been in business since 1978, in Conifer (former Barbie Graham - Meier School of Dance & Gymnastics, which we sold 15 years ago and is now Peak Academy of Dance) I had hoped to bring something unique and special to my community. We had hoped to serve the community after the Aspen Park drug had to go out of business with offering goods, like a small general store. We did offer sunglasses, readers, cosmetics, jewelry, hair accessories; body products, greeting cards, gift bags, as well as purses, ladies access so much more (See why we need to reduce before the move!). A section of the store was fitness and dance wear. Our big draw, believe it or not, was our Hawaiian theme with Gourmet foods, Aloha wear, Kona Coffee…!! Because of that, our Hawaiian goods, we stayed in business through these four plus years. With so much of our customer base coming from Denver, for that reason, we now feel the need to move the shop closer to Denver to be able to continue.

I hope everyone will continue or begin to support the local businesses as we do. It takes a village!
We live here and appreciate what the businesses have to offer.
Hope to see many of you, before we move the shop, and wish you all a fond Aloha…….

Super Sales going on. Our last day in business, in Conifer, is Saturday July 21st
We also have store fixtures for sale.

26437 Conifer Road, Next to Aspen Park Paint and Peak Academy of Dance
303-838-8000
[url=http://Www.alohamarketplace.vpweb.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]Www.alohamarketplace.vpweb.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Jul 2012 10:28 #2 by Aloha Lady
Reminder that Saturday, the 21st of July, is our last day in Conifer!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.162 seconds