The date is set come CELEBRATE with us!!!!!!!!!!!!

28 Jul 2012 19:45 #21 by mountaindollar
Archer, we are so glad we are a favorite and would love for there to be a 285bound picnic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 Jul 2012 20:05 #22 by MellowYellow
:biggrin: What a GREAT time! I had my Mountain Dollar list - got lots of good stuff not to mention seeing a lot of our
"buddies"!

28 Jul 2012 20:15 #23 by MsMAM
I am all about hosting a summer picnic... I guess I forgot I offered lol :)

SC? It would have to be pushed to early September, though with the current schedule.

Nice to meet you in person, Archer. I am Neptune :lol:

28 Jul 2012 20:19 #24 by mountaindollar
Please don't do it Labor Day we want to come but have plans that weekend.

I make a killer green chili so I can bring that!!!!!

28 Jul 2012 20:22 #25 by mountaindollar
Mellow the question is did you stick to the list? tongue:

With the new customers that come in (not that you are new) I think they are a little surprised at what we carry.

It is always a pleasure seeing you and your husband.

28 Jul 2012 20:24 #26 by MsMAM

mountaindollar wrote: Please don't do it Labor Day we want to come but have plans that weekend.

I make a killer green chili so I can bring that!!!!!

So maybe 8 September? Or we could do the Saturday before trash pickup in August? But I think SC is busy?

28 Jul 2012 20:33 #27 by mountaindollar
Right now we are open except Labor day.

Here is a picture of Beemer and the new proud Papa

File Attachment:

Uploaded with [url=http://imageshack.us:ea5o15ng]ImageShack.us[/url]

28 Jul 2012 20:36 #28 by archer

MsMAM wrote:
Nice to meet you in person, Archer. I am Neptune :lol:

I am confused :) I think we met briefly at a previous picnic....but I could be wrong.

If you do have a picnic...let me know if I can help. We will still be in town in Sept.

29 Jul 2012 15:11 #29 by ScienceChic
We can have a picnic???!!!! Yea!! Sorry, I've been so swamped with everything that organizing one this year fell completely off my radar. MsMAM, thank you for hosting!

Yes, I would also need it in September and the 8th is still open for me. Let's put up a thread in the Campfire to start organizing it.

MD, I'm so happy for Beemer - he's got a great new family! I'll also be stopping by again this week...knew I shoulda bought those highway ground H-signs while I was there...

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Jul 2012 21:32 #30 by pacamom
Sorry I couldn't make it to this. I am so happy Beemer was adopted. I think he is going to enjoy a yard full of grass way more than wood chips any day.

I've heard what a great day everyone had. Good for you Kim and Bob! Maybe you can have an annual grand re-opening.....

Time to create page: 0.159 seconds