Yoga Retreat in Costa Rica

19 Jul 2010 19:03 #1 by RY
Come and join Royal Yoga for a week long YOGA RETREAT IN COSTA RICA .
Inspired by the exotic tropical forest and overlooking the Caribbean Sea this secluded yoga and nature retreat offers a total escape for nature
lovers and yoga practitioners. And those of you who know me and my teaching style know that
my classes are suited for anybody - and I literally mean ANY BODY , beginners, advanced, people who've never done yoga before. As a SPECIAL BONUS for those of you who are reluctant but always wanted to try yoga contact me, let me know that you found this ad via 285bound and you are welcome to join one of Royal Yoga's classes for free just to try!!!

This eco-resort offers delicious healthy
food, stunning scenery, and a completely natural setting. Enjoy daily yoga
classes, hikes to waterfalls, bird watching, and quality beach time.
Optional activities include spa treatments, kayaking, and horseback riding.

You don't have to be a current student at Royal Yoga.

We don't have the date set yet, waiting for responses but it will probably
be Spring break 2011 or mid/end May or early December.
since Costa Rica is one of the most popular destinations for this retreat we have to book and reserve our spot asap.
Contact me if if you are interested.

Accommodations:

This yoga retreat is held at a beautiful, nature retreat near the town of Puerto Viejo. Situated on 250 acres of virgin forest and overlooking the Caribbean, this jungle property is a nature lover's dream. Monkeys. birds, and wildlife surround you and help you reconnect to your own natural self.

The Caribbean style Bungalows are nestled into lovely tropical gardens. Built with precious woods and exquisitely polished, they have private bathrooms with hot water and spacious verandas overlooking the jungle and the sea. Beds have high quality single, queen or king size mattresses.

Guest House Standard - Double Occupancy - $1575.00
Guest House Standard - Single Occupancy. - $1745.00
Guest House Deluxe - Double Occupancy. - $1645.00
Guest House Deluxe - Single Occupancy. - $1845.00
Bungalow - Double Occupancy. - $1945.00
Bungalow - Single Occupancy. - $2245.00

What’s Included: Two daily yoga classes, one night of accommodation in San Jose, 6 nights of accommodation at the retreat center in Puerto Viejo, three meals per day, roundtrip transportation from the San Jose airport to the retreat center, one massage, and taxes.

What’s Not Included: International airfare, tips, additional spa treatments, optional tours, and airport departure tax.

Deposit: A non-refundable deposit of $500 is required to reserve your spot. The balance is due 75 days prior to the retreat.

The Guest House Standard is located in a sweet jungle valley favored by toucans, monkeys and dazzling butterflies. Five double rooms, each with two single beds, open onto a spacious veranda with cozy, inviting hammocks. Shared bathrooms with hot water are located at each end of the Guest House.

The Guest House Deluxe is located between two huge Javillo trees. It is 250 meters from the restaurant. Three bedrooms with king or queen size beds on the second and third floor of the house share one bathroom and two verandas that provide a majestic view of the jungle and the sea.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds