Free Dish Network receivers remotes and dish

21 Jul 2010 11:46 #1 by conifermtman
I just switched to DirecTV and no longer need them. Let me know if you want them or they will be discarded.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

21 Jul 2010 12:37 #2 by mountaindollar
Typically they send you a box for the receivers and remotes to send back. May want to double check so that you do not get charged.

21 Jul 2010 13:49 #3 by Mtn Gramma
Would your remotes work on my unit? If so, I'd like to come get them, if you don't have to send them back.

21 Jul 2010 13:59 #4 by JMC

Mtn Gramma wrote: Would your remotes work on my unit? If so, I'd like to come get them, if you don't have to send them back.

If the receiver is the same they should work.

21 Jul 2010 16:59 #5 by conifermtman
When I cancelled my service last night I asked them what I should do with the equipment. They said it was mine, do whatever you want with them. With DirecTV, at least under my contract, they own the equipment, that is not the case with Dish.

21 Jul 2010 17:01 #6 by conifermtman

Mtn Gramma wrote: Would your remotes work on my unit? If so, I'd like to come get them, if you don't have to send them back.

Two are for a 311 receiver, the other was for a DVR receiver I pitched after it got fried in a lightning strike.

21 Jul 2010 19:26 #7 by Mtn Gramma
I'll check to see what we have and get back with you. Thanks.

Dish says the 311s won't work on my receiver, but they can't say about the other remote (for the fried DVR) until I have it in hand. I think at this point I'll pass, but thanks for waiting on me.

Time to create page: 0.158 seconds