Medical Marijuana --DELIVERED--

24 May 2010 19:03 - 08 Jun 2010 07:13 #1 by Medicine Man
I run a Medical Marijuana Delivery Service up here. I have been a caregiver since 2006. I serve Bailey, Conifer, Evergreen, Morrison and all in between. You can check out my ad in the Canyon Currier, High Timber Times, Hustler etc. Also watch for my ad in the Summer Guide coming out with this weeks Canyon Currier.

My medicine is all 100% organic soil grown, by myself. I have over 15 strains. Amongst them are Diesel, Maui Waui, Blue Berry, Bubble Berry, Grape Ape, Island Sweet Skunk, Super Skunk, Sour Diesel, Bubba Kush, Purple Kush, Grand Daddy Purple, Millenium, Mango, Chronic, AK47, White Rhino and a few more. I usually have 10-12 of theses strains on hand. I also have hashish, pre-rolled joints and medicated honey and butter. And, if you would like to grow yourself, not only do I offer clones and mature plants of all my strains, but I also offer my services to design/set up successful grow rooms.

All you have to do is call and in most cases I will deliver the same day. On a first time visit I usually carry only 1/8th's of everything we currently have on hand. This way you can choose from my great variety in the comfort of your home and I don't have to bring oz's to someone I have never met before. If you need more, I'm always happy to come back.

My prices are $60 1/8th $115 1/4 $220 1/2 $420/oz and given the included delivery and sales tax, I believe are very competitive with dispensaries in town. In case you want to become a regular and sign me up as your caregiver I do offer discounts.

Please, if you have any questions, let me know.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 May 2010 21:23 #2 by Medicine Man
I have fresh Hashish at $20/gr, some really killer Diesel and about ten other strains. Patients only. Also, lots of clones are ready.

16 Jun 2010 07:52 #3 by Medicine Man
Just as a quick clarification. I do deliveries only. Local zoning regulation and moratoriums have not allowed me to leagally open a storefront dispensary up here, so in the mean time I'm limited to a delivery service only. Come to find out, most patients prefere not to have to go out and buy their medicine from a dispensary anyway, and appreciate the convinience of in-home delivery. How many of you feel a bit rushed, overwhelmed and misinformed when visiting a dipensary?
Also, I'm not in the business to only sell marijuana, but instead it is my mission to help people understand the benefits of this herb. Several times a month will I meet with an individual who has unsuccessfully tried the buffet of pharmaceuticals, has never had contact with marijuana in their life, but is desperately looking for relief. Being able to help someone like that is what make this worthwhile for me.

Please, if you have any questions, even if you need help obtaining a medical marijuana license, let me know. I'll be happy to assist.

Enjoy this beautiful day.

24 Jun 2010 20:55 #4 by Medicine Man
Maui Waui will be ready in a few days and it is looking and smelling beautiful. I also have a really nice batch of medicated wildflower honey. Great in tea.

Thank you for your interest. Enjoy your day.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds