REWARD-Lost German Short Hair dog

03 Oct 2012 16:36 #1 by TurkeyCreekDad
Our 5 year old German Short Hair went missing yesterday behind our house that opens up to about 20 acres of forest land off of South Turkey Creek Road (3 miles South of Tiny Town.) Her name is Penny and is very sweet and will come to anyone. If you have seen or have found her, please message me right away. We are very sad and worried about our girl. A reward will be available.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

05 Oct 2012 10:30 #2 by mummydog
Has Penny been found? We have a male GSP and would be heartsick if he went missing!

Have you checked with IMHS and EAPL? Animal Control? Local vets?

Have you posted on Pinecam -- I didn't recall seeing a post there about her, so I would be happy to post for you to get a little wider exposure.

We are off North Turkey Creek, but I get up around Aspen Park often so will keep my eyes open. My GSP Topper and I send prayers for her safe return.

05 Oct 2012 10:49 #3 by TurkeyCreekDad
Thank you for your concern. We have not found her yet, but will not give up hope.

So far, I have posted here on this forum and signed up for Pinecam, but they still haven't activated my account. Therefore, if you would be so kind, I would really appreciate you making a note on there for me. We are starting to get flyers up all around the area. Let me know if you don't see one in the next few days, because that will be I am not posting as many as I should. My wife and two young boys have visited all of the local agencies and have been spreading the word all over as well.

We really miss her!

05 Oct 2012 11:03 #4 by 285critters bff
Replied by 285critters bff on topic REWARD-Lost German Short Hair dog
We'd be glad to do so for you.

Edit to add: the thread is up here: http://www.pinecam.com/phpBB2/viewtopic ... 85#1413685

05 Oct 2012 11:30 #5 by mummydog
Thanks, 285critters bff!!!

Also, TurkeyCreekDad, you might want to drop by Busterfest tomorrow at Buster's Natural Pet Supply @ the Staples/Conifer Marketplace, and leave some flyers for folks to be picked up. I bet Buster's staff might have some table space for that, and hopefully there will be quite a few people there in spite of the weather.

GOOD LUCK! We will keep you in our thoughts and keep eyes open.

07 Oct 2012 08:29 #6 by mummydog
I saw on Pinecam that Penny is back home -- hopefully that is the case. She is a beautiful dog! My male GSP, Topper, sends licks and wags to her.

07 Oct 2012 08:38 - 12 Apr 2018 12:49 #7 by pacamom
mummydog, this lost dog was posted in two different places here on 285b. See the thread below. Penny is definitely back home!

mymountaintown.com/forum/13-member-class...erman-short-hair-dog

07 Oct 2012 12:36 #8 by mummydog
Thanks pacamom! I see that I've been following the thread posted in the classifieds:) Again, glad she is safe at home!

08 Oct 2012 09:16 #9 by TurkeyCreekDad
I can certainly confirm she has is back home. I apologize for not updating this thread as fast as I did the other one this weekend. But yes, she is home and once again hogging our bed at night:) Thank you to everyone that commented and all those that were helpful in looking and finding Penny.

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds