Crow Hill Armory - Guns & Ammo!

23 Jul 2010 18:19 #1 by Crow Hill Armory
***I Want To Sell Your Gun On Consignment!***

You can turn your unwanted guns or guns you no longer need or use into CA$H you can use.

Here's how the Crow Hill Armory consignment program works and the advantages of selling your gun(s) with Crow Hill Armory:

Selling Fee is 15%[/ul]
You and I will decide on a fair selling price or how much you want after the sale[/ul]
I'll market your gun locally and nationally through http://www.CrowHillArmory.com and other firearm enthusiast websites[/ul]
When your gun is placed on the website I'll take good quality photos and provide accurate and detailed description of your items[/ul]
Your gun might be featured on the home page as the "Gun of the Week" at no additional cost[/ul]
I'll take care of all the hassles of dealing with out of state buyers and dealers[/ul]
I'll take care of the shipping[/ul]
Local buyers will be subjected to required background checks so you won't have to worry about who's buying your gun[/ul]
You don't have to worry about strangers coming to your house to see your gun(s)[/ul]
You don't have to worry about complying with the law[/ul][/b]

Order your new gun at a competitive price!

I can also order most any new gun you'd like at a competitive price. Or, you can go to http://www.crowhillarmory.com/pages/Gallery-of-Guns.html and search for the gun or shooting accessory you want in the comfort and privacy of your own home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.[/ul][/b]
Of course, you can always call me and order over the phone if you'd prefer to do that.[/ul]

The website is updated daily with the current firearm inventory.

In addition to guns I'm getting more ammo in on a weekly basis. Supply is starting to catch up to demand. Right now I have a fairly good selection of: .45ACP, 9MM and .380ACP in stock.[/ul]
I also stock a fairly complete line of AR-15 parts and accessories.[/ul]

Give me a call at the number below or click on the link to the website. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds