Store fixtures and some household stuff for sale

24 Jul 2010 15:25 #1 by Local_Historian
I'm needing to clear a bunch of stuff out of the garage and shed so we can do things in each for the coming winter. Prices purposefully very low to just clear stuff out. We are also trying to help daughter get gas money to go back to college in a few weeks.

Heavy duty loft bed frame with desk that runs along length of bed. Screws went missing during move, but rest of the bed is here. Uses twin bed mattress. very good condition - $55 (Mattress not included)

Portable magazine rack - black painted. Floor standing, but easily portable and light - $10

Card rack - holds 12 sets of cards, bright red - floor standing - $10

Spinning rack for hanging things like jewelry,or sticker packs, comes apart easily for transport, three tier - floor standing- $10

Table top necklace rack, about 2 1/2 feet tall - $5

Orange/red fiberglass school chair in good condition - $5

Wooden green and natural wood tall swivel chair/stool - $10

Large canopy for events, needs some of the supports replaced but the canopy is fully intact, can still be put up and down - $15

Black wooden chair with fancy jewelry patterns bottom cushion - $10

Old Singer sewing machine in table for sale - sewing machine is one of the earliest motorized, but someone took the motor off. Machine in very good contion, table looks rough. $10

Steel office bookshelf, painted in odd colors to suit a former little boy's room. You may want to repaint, but it is in good condition otherwise. Two shelves, about 4 feet long. $20

Two wooden tabletop easels - $5 each.

Nope, I don't currently have pictures, but you're welcome to come by this week and look at things and hopefully take them away. Contact me by PM for good days and times.

I'll list more as these things go and we can get to other things.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds