Custom fabrication, metal services and Cool Cars

24 Jul 2010 16:37 - 06 Jun 2011 13:45 #1 by Martin Ent Inc
Martin Enterprises, Inc. has been in Bailey for over 20 years. Offering custom fabrication of all metals including tube bending, sheet metal fab ( bead rolling, 16ga break, shearing), Powder coating, Plasma cutting Tig welding of all metals and custom hot rod, rat rod, drag cars, chopper frames,off roaders, and road race car, services.
Custom built bumpers and cages for anything with wheels. Tons of pics, and customers throught the USA.

We also have a trailer division where we offer electrical, painting, complete new trailers custom built to your specs, including aluminum trailers, and general repair and servicing, we pick up and deliver from small to 40+' goosenecks. Parts available as well.

You probably have seen some of our stuff on the road, at the track or being pulled by your neighbors trucks.

Soon to come a 1 of a kind local establishments executive hospitality vehicle. You will know it when you see it no Doubt.

We still do general welding, repair, Gates, and custom Only railings.

call 303-838-9196 Shop - Rick or Dean
cell for Dean 720-323-9470

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

24 Jul 2010 17:24 #2 by benri
Hey welcome! I will look for your stuff on the road! I have a "pedestrian" question regarding Powder Coating...can you do small, tiny jobs like a metal garden chair? I know your expertise is coooool cars and stuff! I will be on the look out for the "Soon to come a 1 of a kind local establishments executive hospitality vehicle" woohoo!

24 Jul 2010 20:08 #3 by Martin Ent Inc

benri wrote: Hey welcome! I will look for your stuff on the road! I have a "pedestrian" question regarding Powder Coating...can you do small, tiny jobs like a metal garden chair? I know your expertise is coooool cars and stuff! I will be on the look out for the "Soon to come a 1 of a kind local establishments executive hospitality vehicle" woohoo!

:woo hoo: Yes our kiln is 4'x4'x8'tall and we do alot of small stuff for everyone.

24 Jul 2010 20:57 #4 by benri
That is great! I will bring in my little vintage chair and only "wish" I could have brought in my vintage Camaro. Thanks Martin Enterprises, Inc.!!!!

27 Jul 2010 10:43 #5 by Martin Ent Inc
New project 36' Cheby P/U, rat rod, small block, automatic chopped, lowered, gonna be real Cool.
We will be at Ric's automotive and Crossroads car show in August bring the Ford rat, and maybe the truck will be far enough along to go as well.

04 Aug 2010 11:55 #6 by Martin Ent Inc
Just delivered a 69' Firebird for SCCA, GT/Trans AM class.

13 Oct 2010 16:55 #7 by Martin Ent Inc
Better get those snow plows, snow blowers welded serviced before the stuff gets here.
Put a new edge on one today he went past the old one into the mold board don't let that happen to You.  :Thanks:

And don't forget your fire grates, or fire rings for your outside bonfire area.

06 Jun 2011 13:43 #8 by Martin Ent Inc
This weekend is the KBPI/FOX car show at Bandimere.
Last year it was Packed and why not only 5bucks to get in and enjoy all types of cars.
we will have 2 on display a 40 ford High Boy 4x4 and a 29 slammed to the ground turboed Ford.
Drop by and see us.
Maybe buy one of these or get in line for a few others we are finishing.
How bout a 50' ford 2 door Custom original flathead 3 speed auto/w-overdrive.
Or maybe you want a Daisy Duke style 73' Dodge Charger 318 auto.

Anyway it is cheap fun.

17 Jun 2011 16:46 #9 by Martin Ent Inc
our simple site
[url=http://ratraxinc.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://ratraxinc.com[/url]

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds