‘Grease’ Sing-A-Long

25 Jul 2010 08:10 #1 by CinnamonGirl
‘Grease’ Sing-A-Long was created by CinnamonGirl
I so wish I could go to this.

“Grease” is the word as the original “high-school” musical returns to the big screen after 25 years. Grab your pom-poms and comb in the Brylcreem for a special advance screening of Grease: Sing-A-Long starring John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John. The new release features all the words in what can be described as an animated sub-title format of your favorite songs (like Summer Lovin’ and You’re The One That I Want). The movie opens July 30, but MHOTC readers can download a FREE pass to see the film at 7 p.m. on Wednesday, July 28 at the AMC Cherry Creek (inside the Cherry Creek Mall). Print your pass here or go to GoFoBo and use the Mile High on the Cheap code: MHOTC3064. The movie is rated PG-13. Each pass admits two people. Passes for popular films go quickly and may be limited in number, so get yours now if this preview is of interest. When the quota has been reached, the system won’t issue any more. Remember, movie companies overbook previews so you need to arrive early because seating isn’t guaranteed.

Thanks to Mile High on the Cheap

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.117 seconds