Curried Sweet Potato & White Bean/Smkd Sausage Soups=Party!

08 Nov 2012 10:50 #1 by MyMountainTown
In case you hadn't heard, we're having a mixer with Luna's Mandala tonight from 5-7pm! Stop by Luna's and enjoy some homemade soup, Colorado Brew, Aspen Peak Cellars Wine, desserts from Bee Sweet Bakery, register for awesome door prizes (homemade canned peach goodies, LED light bulbs, gifts from Luna's, and more!) and start your holiday shopping with a party!

$5/Chamber members, $10 for nonmembers gets you 2 free drinks, and all the food you can enjoy til it runs out. :wink: What's not to like?

See you there!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

09 Nov 2012 17:04 - 12 Apr 2018 12:40 #2 by ScienceChic
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who came to Luna's Mandala last night. We had a great time hosting, I got to meet new people, and help my advertisers which always makes me happy.

You don't have to be a Chamber member to come to these - they are a great way to meet, and get to know, the business owners who live and work in your community, and are here to provide services and products for you (and partake of a good deal running during the event). If you own a business, or help out at a favorite non-profit, it's a great way to network for that as well. We have a fantastic, hard-working group of people at the Chamber who do their best to support each other and our community; I am proud to be a small part of it.

The next event is tomorrow night at Ron Lewis's Barn in Marshdale - the Decadent Desserts & Wine Tasting + Silent Auction , from 5-9pm. Cost is $30. The next Chamber Mixer is Thursday Dec 6th at Mountain Books - owner Jesse McKean is celebrating [shadow=cyan:3ffeda34]25 years in business[/shadow:3ffeda34]! There's more going on , and you can always find out by checking the Conifer Chamber forum here n 285Bound. Thanks!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.130 seconds