Ascension Become One with Your I AM PRESENCE with Janine

05 Dec 2012 15:44 #1 by TaspensOrganics
Ascension Become One with Your I AM PRESENCE
Awakening your Higher Energy Centers of the 5th Dimension with Janine Nacimento

12/16/12 at 11:00am - 2:00pm (often goes later than planned so plan your time with that in mind)

The 5th Dimension is all about love, light, harmony and co-operation. Ascension is not about individuality and/or separation; it is not about forging ahead by yourself, but merging with others of like vibration in a unified field of love and moving forward together. Remember in truth, WE ARE ALL ONE, and we must open our hearts and lift each other out of limiting paradigms and beliefs into grander paradigms of Truth, Love, Peace and Joy. In fifth dimension we as a being are aligned to our Heart and Its guidance, no longer will the judgments of our mind hold any power as this will no longer exists within us. God/Source energy gave us ALL, the Divine Grace (if we align to it and use it) to become fully manifested Beings of Light in our earthly embodiments, now is the time to become highly conscious and free ourselves and the collective of our brothers and sisters into the beautiful spiritual Beings we have always been.

It is essential to now re-active your higher energy chakras which will align you to your evolved psychic abilities and grand spiritual powers. As you hold more light in your cells, the closer you are to Ascension into your 5th Dimensional embodiment. We are indeed in the Ascension doorway as the Great Shift of 12/21/12 occurs.

To assist us all in this monumentous event on the planet I have been asked by The Great Beings of Light to unite together those of you Bringers of Light who have been guided to co-create a sacred space within yourselves and for those within your universal sphere to raise your frequencies and open your higher chakras. Please join me on 12/16/12 during the 9 nine days of Grand Activities of Light (12/12/12/-12/21/12) to anchor into your own 15th chakra the base of your 5th Dimensional Self. We will open and clear our 3rd dimensional chakras 1-7, aligning to Divine Masculine energies then align our 4th dimensional chakras 8-14, awakening Divine Feminine energies, and finally awaken and activate the 15th root/base chakra of the 5th dimensional Self The I AM Presence/Monad, thus assuring our ascension on the Grand Day of Light upon our planet.

Come join me and:

• Awaken and Align your Higher Chakras
• Come Into and Own your Power
• Experience Vibrant Health and Vitality
• Move into the Vibrational Flow of Abundance, Peace and Joy

Date: 12/16/12
Time: 11:00am - 2:00pm (these often go past the end time so plan for time with that in mind.)
Where: Taspens Organics and Holistic Wellness Center
12424 Big Timber Drive, Unit 3
Conifer, CO 80433
Investment: $55.00 (or $57.00 with OPF*)

Space is limited and filling up fast! Prepayment/reservation a must! Call Janine at 303-838-1626. [url=http://www.purehearthealings.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.purehearthealings.com[/url]

Please bring blanket, pillow and something to write on (recording devices are welcomed). Water/snacks will be provided.

In Love and Light
Janine

GIFT CERTIFICATES ARE AVAILABLE FOR ALL SERVICES AND CLASSES.

*OPF is Online Processing Fee

With Love & Gratitude,
Taspen's Family

Websites:
taspens.com/
dragonflyhempcbd.com/
www.taspenshealingcenter.com/
taspenskitchen.com/

Taspen's Organics & Dragonfly Botanicals
Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
Phone: 303-816-0429

Taspen's Organics Yoga~Music~Healing
Email: info@taspenshealingcenter
Phone: 303-816-1246

Taspen's Cafe & Bakery
Phone: 720-305-9136

Address: 25797 Conifer Rd, #B130
Conifer, CO 80433

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.133 seconds