Re: International Barber at the Clip Joint Staying

30 Dec 2012 11:08 - 31 Dec 2012 15:30 #1 by BarberInBailey
Good Day All.

I will be staying put at the current premise known as the Clip Joint for now. From January 1st The Clip Joint name will cease to exist as the owner has closed down The Clip Joint. However I will still be at the same place continuing to barber from there. The place will look at little bare for a while, as i have to refurnish it and give it a major overhaul. Please be patient while going through this transition. Happy New Year to you all and I hope to see you all in the new year.

Regards,

Gareth

PS New Telephone Number is 303-898-8940

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

30 Dec 2012 11:59 #2 by Blazer Bob

BarberInBailey wrote: Good Day All.

I will be staying put at the current premise known as the Clip Joint for now. From January 1st The Clip Joint name will cease to exist as the owner has closed down The Clip Joint. However I will still be at the same place continuing to barber from there. The place will look at little bare for a while, as i have to refurnish it and give it a major overhaul. Please be patient while going through this transition. Happy New Year to you all and I hope to see you all in the new year.

Regards,

Gareth

:shadowbounce:

Navy

31 Dec 2012 09:07 #3 by ScienceChic

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds