Need to ROLLOVER your 401(k)?

30 Jul 2010 22:44 #1 by MWMGROUP
If you have recently been dismissed from your employer you may have a limited time to roll your 401(k) or other equivalent retirement plan over to a qualified retirement arrangement (commonly referred to as IRA).

Most companies allow you 30 - 90 days in which to execute an I.R.C. Section 1035 exchange. If you fail to do that, the company may, at its option, liquidate the account and send you the proceeds. Be alert, if you cash that check and fail to roll it over to a qualified plan, you may be subject to taxes. Fail to do it and you are not 59 1/2, you may be subject to an additional 10% penalty.

Several companies have recently let folks go. First Data, Lockheed Martin and others.

Find out how I can help you.

Mountain Wealth Management

[url=http://www.MtnWealth.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]www.MtnWealth.com[/url]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Jul 2010 22:39 #2 by MWMGROUP
For those people that are geniunely interested in my credentials, I proudly show them in my client visits and they are verifiable. Simply schedule your visit, I will show you my credentials and then we can discuss your unique Estate Tax & Retirement situation.

Unfortunately, business people can not please everyone, not even ficticious names. I encourage you to come in and see why hundreds of very satisfied clients continue to retain my services. I can show you strategies to mitigate your tax impact and have more $ available for your retirement and a greater legacy for your family.

04 Aug 2010 23:19 #3 by MWMGROUP
While the moderator works on this ficticious "modified" post. I will question why this person continues to hide behind a screenname. Anyone can create some fake name and attack any business that they do not like. I have gone back to look at who this could possibly be. No one comes to mind. Perhaps, this could be an angry competitor that is upset because a "high wealth" client switched over to us. That happens often.

Sorry "billy" you are having struggles in your life.

Once again, with several hundred satisfied and returning clients, I will keep on doing good things and taking the high ground.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds