March Madness Sale at Luna's Mandala!!!

02 Mar 2013 12:18 #1 by Lunas Mandala
March Madness Sale at Luna's Mandala!!! was created by Lunas Mandala
[font=Comis Sans MS:1hoyeco9]Happy March Everyone!

Tis my favorite time of the year with Green on my mind…and in celebration, Luna's is having it's month long March Maddness Sale!!! There are many items in the store that are 40% OFF!!! Items on sale range from jewelry, to purses, to clothing, so come in to find the Green Stickers and get the deals before they are gone!

New items: Be sure and check out the new selection of Willow Tree Angels…my favorites are the musical Angel and the dancing Angel…New shipment of scarves will be in next week!!! Great variety of colors and made from silk and alpaca!

Birthstones for the month of March are now on display: Aquamarine and Bloodstone! Come check them out along with the great selection of items for Year of the Snake!

NOW OFFERING PRIVATE AND HOME SHOWS!!! Want to have a private party with your select group of friends??? Luna's is now offering to bring Luna's to you AND have Mia do Aura Photos! Minimum group size for home shows is 10 people (less if you have a private party at Luna's) Contact me for details and to schedule a date!!!

Also Happening in Luna's World:
1. Quarterly Charity is Bootstraps! ( www.bootstrapsinc.org ) This organization offers scholarships to kids in our mountain community! This month's special is a Spirit Stick made by yours truly…if it sells, all the money goes to the charity so be sure and check it out to see if it calls to you!

Thought for the month:
"You cannot find Peace…
By avoiding life…"
~Virginia Woolf

May your life be most blessed in the coming Month….

Peace
Luna
[/font:1hoyeco9]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Mar 2013 11:29 #2 by Lunas Mandala
Replied by Lunas Mandala on topic March Madness Sale at Luna's Mandala!!!
[font=papyrus:19zhqeju][shadow=green:19zhqeju]Only 8 days left of March Maddness left! Lots of goodies are gone BUT there's still alot more left so be sure and stop by!!![/shadow:19zhqeju] [/font:19zhqeju]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.114 seconds