Beginner Yoga Classes Starting soon

13 Mar 2013 17:10 #1 by RY
Royal Yoga Classes - New Beginner Class starting soon

I had several inquiries to start another beginner class here at Royal Yoga in Bailey. I am open to Tue/Wed/Thurs around 5 or 5:30pm. If you are interested please let me know which day/time you would work for you. Please email or call .
303-838-3322; http://www.royalyogabailey.com/royal-yoga.html

Hope to hear from you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 Mar 2013 16:24 #2 by RY
The Gentle Beginner Yoga class here at Royal Yoga will start on Tue April 2nd at 5:30pm. We have a nice group of brand new yogi/nis (some 285bound members as well as others) already but we welcome you if you are interested in joining us!

This class will be an intro to yoga, meditation and yogic breathing exercises (also called Pranayama). Just let us know if you are planning to attend. :heart:

28 Mar 2013 15:02 #3 by RY
we have a few more open spots but the class is almost full. I like to keep the number of yogi/nis so that I can pay attention to each individual, so classes are smaller than in other yoga studios - ideal for beginners :heart:

08 Apr 2013 07:18 #4 by RY
It seems like a big storm coming in tonight and Tue. I think we better cancel yoga for tomorrow night so everyone is safe.
We will continue the following week (Tue 16), since we only had one class so far anyone who still wants to join us is welcome to do so. You haven't missed too much and we'll go over the previous class again.

Stay warm and be safe everyone... :snowingsun:

13 Apr 2013 09:12 #5 by RY
We are having a regular 5:30pm Beginner Yoga class every Tue and for those who missed the first week there is a "catch up" class scheduled for today (Sat 4/13) at 4pm - Come join us!!! Yoga is for EVERYONE!!!

Please email or call .
303-838-3322; http://www.royalyogabailey.com/royal-yoga.html

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds