anytime member looking to strike pads (Muay Thai)

19 Mar 2013 08:51 #1 by addybeezer
Hello I am an anytime member who is a retired mixed martial arts fighter versed in the disciplines of Jiu Juitsu (ground submissions) and Muay Thai (kickboxing). I am looking for someone up here who is also an anytime member willing to hold pads for Muay Thai Kickboxing. We can use the side room when it is not in use.(I have pads and gloves) In exchange for pad holding I am willing to teach holding and striking both kickboxing (punches and kicks) and clinch (knees and elbows) of Muay Thai. I am not a licensed Muay Thai teacher but I have an undefeated amateur MMA record if that qualifies me. When you feel comfortable and at a pace you are comfortable with in exchange for this new knowledge I want someone to hold pads for me. We will continue to learn and employ new aspects of the art as it all does take time in addition I will get to strike pads again that I have not done in years and get a better work out in. I am 31 year old male 5'6" about 165lbs. I can teach men/women but to prevent an excessive height difference this offer goes out to anyone 6ft or shorter. I usually go monday weds and fri around 5 or so each day. If this interested you send me a message. Thanks for reading.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.122 seconds