MSK Summer Camp 2013 - Registration Has Begun!

28 Mar 2013 10:10 #1 by ColoradoTaekwondo
Hi everyone,

It is that time again to get registered for MSK Summer Camp 2013. The online registration is up on the website. Please scroll down on the online registration page to add any extra events that you may wish to register your student for.

Summer Camp is open to students ages 7 and up. It is held at YMCA of the Rockies - Snow Mountain Ranch from June 8 - 13 (Please note that the brochures say June 8-15, so the ending date is incorrect on the brochure.) The price is $575 for six days and five nights and includes a Camp MSK '13 uniform, all food and training. The only things not included in the price are the extra events of horseback riding - $30, zipline for ages 10 and up - $10, and wall climbing - $5 and the Gift Shop.

A $100 non-refundable deposit is due by April 15th. This is an important deadline because I need to get the uniforms ordered and I need the exact number and sizes.

Please talk to your instructor if you have any questions. This is our 16th year of camp and many of our students have been 8 or more times. It is an incredible experience.

Thank you.

Educational Martial Arts for All Ages Since 1983!
www.coloradotaekwondo.com
Locations in Conifer, Lakewood, Littleton, Golden, Westminster & Craig
10903 US Hwy 285, Conifer CO

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.128 seconds