Luna's is Celebrating Earth Day!!!

19 Apr 2013 07:55 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Luna's is Celebrating Earth Day!!! was created by Lunas Mandala
[font=papyrus:2imooeop]Come in on Saturday, April 20th and Celebrate Earth Day with 20% OFF Organic Clothing!!! Luna's will be open from 10-4![/font:2imooeop]

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

19 Apr 2013 08:40 #2 by ScienceChic
I got the cutest outfit there last week - asymmetrical hem skirt, shirt, and tie-front 3/4 length sleeve over top and the munchkins had a blast spending their allowance money on various rocks and minerals (they were very upset that I'd gone shopping at Luna's without me a few days before and begged me to take them there!) before we hopped down to Mountain Books and got some new reading material.

Mother's Day is coming up - you'll definitely find something she'll love at Luna's! :tulip: :wave:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.116 seconds