FINAL ESTATE SALE - PINE, CO - SATURDAY 5/18/13

02 May 2013 20:52 - 17 May 2013 18:18 #1 by rldbailey
Estate sale in Pine on Saturday May 18th - 9 to 3 - 15165 Elk Creek Acres Road. Follow signs @ 285 and Elk Creek Road @ Shaffer's Crossing exit. Go about 5 miles dowm elk Creek Road to Elk Creek Acres Road, (Non County Maintained Road Sign), turn left and follow the signs. The house will be on the left.

There is still alot of stuff left. There are desks, office chairs and supplies, set of three living room tables (coffee table & two end tables), vintage vinyl butcher block design kitchen table(sides fold down - no chairs), antique mission style golden oak table, lots and lots of books, miscellaneous household items and knick knacks, kitchen ware, some fishing stuff left, assortment of shop hardware, hand tools, Craftsman radial saw w/ stand and accessories, work benches, variety of electronics accessories, tape recorders, cb radio, old yard shovels gas lawn mower w/ bag, some linens and so much more!

There is a beautiful pool table in excellent condition with all of the accessories to go with it!! (Buyer backed out) - $1,000.00 OBO. This is a must see!

**I am posting this for a friend so please contact me via pm with any questions.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

17 May 2013 18:15 #2 by rldbailey

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.148 seconds