Tire Sale Going Strong at Rocky Mountain Autohaus

08 Jun 2013 20:01 #11 by deltamrey
We may do business....welcome.

I am a Texan so if you are we try to stay close..... :) ).

OIL PATCH forever.......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jun 2013 20:39 #12 by RMAutohaus
Oh man, I was only down there for about nine years, mostly in Houston and almost two in Nacogdoches. However I'm actually a yankee. Grew up in Wisconsin. Hope you don't hold it against me though. lol

08 Jun 2013 22:25 #13 by deltamrey
Yes your not from TEXAS, but Texas wants you anyway.....as Lyle would say...... you are forgiven. THE Republic will survive....

22 Oct 2013 12:32 #14 by RMAutohaus
I have two customer vehicles for sale here at the shop. One is a '02 Audi A4 FWD with the 3.0L V6 (In need of a transmission). The other is a '96 VW Jetta 2.0L which is also in need of a transmission.

08 Apr 2014 10:51 #15 by RMAutohaus
There will be a 40 car Porsche rally on June 28 starting in Golden and ending at Zoka's. One of the stops will be Rocky Mountain Autohaus. Come out to see the cars.

08 Apr 2014 11:17 #16 by ScienceChic
That sounds like fun! Do you have any more information on that event, we'd love to add it to our Community Calendar! :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

08 Apr 2014 12:27 #17 by pacamom
Check out the Porsche newsletter - Best part - It's a benefit for Freedom Service Dogs!

http://rmr.pca.org/newsletters/apr_2014.pdf

File Attachment:

13 Aug 2014 09:47 #18 by RMAutohaus
School buses are going back on the roads, kids will be waiting at bus stops. Please make sure your brakes are in tip-top condition. I'm running a special until the end of the month. Take up to $100 off the brake job on your European vehicle.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

12 Jan 2015 16:51 #19 by RMAutohaus

12 Jan 2015 19:07 - 12 Jan 2015 19:07 #20 by ScienceChic
Happy New Year RMAutohaus! May be 2015 be prosperous for you!

(Hey, if you want an ad on the 285 Tourism Foothill Adventures Map that will have 70,000 copies printed and be distributed along the I-25, I-70, and Hwy 285 Corridors, let me know ASAP!) :)

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Time to create page: 0.175 seconds