Tire Sale Going Strong at Rocky Mountain Autohaus

31 May 2013 20:41 - 05 Nov 2015 08:38 #1 by RMAutohaus
The Rocky Mountain Autohaus Tire Sale is going on again. Get a great deal on those snow tires before the season hits!

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

02 Jun 2013 06:37 #2 by mountaindollar
Would you be able to do work on a 72 Alpha Romeo?

02 Jun 2013 07:22 #3 by RMAutohaus
I have some of the factory service manuals for Alfas's but I not sure how far back they go, I will have to check into it more. What model is it, and what type of service does it require? Thanks for the inquiry.

02 Jun 2013 07:27 #4 by mountaindollar
It is a Spider.

The work would be an inspection and tune-up for sure we might need a starter and the heat is not working right now.

We have a manual but no time to work on it so are looking for someone who can tell us what we need and go from there.

What are your rates or do you just do a bid?

Thanks

02 Jun 2013 08:31 #5 by RMAutohaus
Well that's pretty straightforward work. I would have to see the vehicle before giving you a hard estimate, things like rust or neglect are hard to take into account without putting your hands on the car first. The shop labor rate is $75/hr. There is no charge for the initial inspection. I need to finish up this last week at my current job and then I will officially be opening the doors for R M Autohaus on the 10th. So lets figure on sometime after that to bring it by and I'll have a look, and speak with you about your goals with the car. Things like "Are you still running the original points distributor or have you converted to electronic ignition and if not do you want to do that?"

02 Jun 2013 09:06 #6 by mountaindollar
Give us a shout when you get open.

We bought the car as a project car about 3 years ago and now have no time to work on it. Have not changed anything except speedometer cable and I have the brakes just need to change out the old ones.

In the past 3 years we have only taken short trips with it to Conifer and Evergreen.

04 Jun 2013 20:07 - 29 Jun 2013 07:38 #7 by RMAutohaus
We now accept PayPal financing. So if we actually ever open, our customers will have the option if approved; to defer their automotive repair bill. Just another way Rocky Mountain Autohaus will exceed your expectations.

08 Jun 2013 15:42 #8 by mountaindollar
Please remember to let us know when you are open and we will bring the Alpha down.

08 Jun 2013 16:54 #9 by deltamrey
Porsche.....911.....1990.....can you change oil....as a start. /// ANY Porsche experience ??

08 Jun 2013 17:10 #10 by RMAutohaus
I'm actually a Porsche Silver Master Tech. with 8 years as a dealer technician and a overlap for a year and a half as a Master tech/Shop foreman @ Porsche North Houston.

Time to create page: 0.169 seconds