Om Happy Hour is back! Wed June 12. Plus other news!

05 Jun 2013 10:06 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Greetings Everyone!

Big News at Luna's… [shadow=magenta:2sldvhmg]Om Happy Hour[/shadow:2sldvhmg] is back and our first one is this month, Wednesday, June 12th from 5-7:30. Jenn will be doing intuitive readings for $20 and there will be wine and snacks…look forward to seeing you there!
[hrc=pink:2sldvhmg]4[/hrc:2sldvhmg]
New Goodies for your shopping selection:
~ Graphite Writing Tools – they come in all sorts of shapes and sizes AND they write! Super Fun…
~ New shipment of sarongs….lots of colors, lots of variety, great price: only $15!!!
~ Received a new shipment of goodies from Soul Flower from clothing to headbands…Come check it out before they are all gone!
~ Very soon Luna's will have a fun variety of Teva sandals for sale! Should be in by Om Happy Hour!
~ EARTH GUARDIANS ARE HERE!!! They are amazing creations, made by yours truly. Be sure and check out my Facebook page (Luna's Mandala) to see some pictures…celebrate earth's gift with these one of a kind, affordable, AND thoughtful gifts!
~ HUGE STOREWIDE CLEARANCE IS HAPPENING THIS MONTH AT LUNA'S: MANY ITEMS ARE 40-50% OFF!
[hrc=pink:2sldvhmg]4[/hrc:2sldvhmg]
Also Happening in Luna's World:
1. This is the last month for this quarters charity, and while the first month something sold, last month the selection did not. This month's selection is a Petrified wood slice wire-wrapped by me and stunningly paired with suede and quartz w/epidote inclusions as the necklace. It won't last long and if you like it and you buy it…all the money goes to the charity. This quarter's charity is the Carson J Spencer Foundation and this amazing charity helps those and their families experiencing suicide. ([url=http://www.CarsonJSpencer.org" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;]http://www.CarsonJSpencer.org[/url])
2. NOW OFFERING PRIVATE AND HOME SHOWS!!! Want to have a private party with your select group of friends??? Luna's is now offering to bring Luna's to you AND have Mia do Aura Photos! Minimum group size for home shows is 10 people (less if you have a private party at Luna's) Contact me for details and to schedule a date!!!
3. Luna's still is a drop off site for used printer cartridges…and you get 10% off 1 item when you bring them in~ these are donated to the Peaceworks (formerly Mountain Peace Shelter)…
4. Luna's will be setting up at Bailey Day this month. It occurs on Saturday, June 15th and goes all day. There will be many great vendors and musicians…hope to see you there.
5. 285 MarketDayz is coming back to Aspen Park!!! Ours will occur the 3rd Saturday of every month (June – August) from 9-3 and will include a Farmer's Market this year with locally grown produce. We will again have live music and vendors as well as sidewalk sales so be sure and mark your calendar.
6. More great opportunities for live music! It will be FREE TO THE PUBLIC and will occur on July 11, 25th, August 8 & 22; go to http://www.gofundme.com/30x57s to find out more info. Donations are appreciated to help this grow.

Hope everyone is ready for a wonderful (and eventful) summer. I look forward to seeing you all!

[font=Comic Sans MS:2sldvhmg]Thought for the month:
There can be no Happiness
If the things we Believe in
Are different from the things we do…
~Freya Stark
[/font:2sldvhmg]

Peace & Namaste
Luna

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds