7/20: High Altitude Baking Class in Bailey!

12 Jun 2013 10:26 #1 by SpiritSongCreationsLLC
Howdy Mountain Baker Wanna-bes! :wave:

Did you move to Colorado/the mountains from a lower altitude and wondered whatever happened to your delicious baked goods?

Or just never quite figured out how to adjust a "normal" recipe to make it delicious?

Yes, high altitude baking is more than just adding flour!

Come on over for this very fun, tasty and informative class! Space is limited, providing personalized attention!

Classes at Shepherd of the Rockies Lutheran Church (on the corner of Rosalie and 285 in Bailey) will be on the third Saturday of every month.
The next classes will be on Saturdays, July 20th and August 17th from 9-11 am.

Cost: Only $25 for 2 hours includes: booklet of 20 years of tricks of the trade, a "cheat sheet" for your frig, hands-on baking together, and your own "baking hotline" to call when you are home going, "Really?!!!" and need some extra help!

If this date does not work for you and you are interested in this class, please PM me and let me know what dates and times will work for you. Private classes and/or classes in your own home are also available!

I have been a baker for more than 20 years at altitude--I want to share my tricks of the trade with you! It will be definitely worth your time! PM or call 303-907-9170 to RSVP at least 1 day prior to the class so I can get materials ready. I will email you a pre-class survey to so I can tailor the class to your specific questions.

I look forward to seeing you there! :woo hoo:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Jul 2013 23:08 #2 by SpiritSongCreationsLLC
Register TODAY (or at least by Thursday) for this Saturday's, 7/20/13 class!

Looking forward to helping you bake delicious, wonderful goodies at high altitude!
303-907-9170

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.111 seconds