Postponed!Got Peace Intro Workshop 7/18/13

12 Jun 2013 10:36 - 18 Jul 2013 14:27 #1 by SpiritSongCreationsLLC
Spirit Song Creations, LLC
"Your Guru on the Mountain" bringing opportunities for personal enlightenment to you (vs. driving down the hill).

Calendar for July 2013

High Altitude Baking Classes (Private sessions are available by appointment):
The third Saturday of every month.
Next ones: Saturday, July 20th and Saturday, August 17th from 9-11 am, Shepherd of the Rockies Lutheran Church, Bailey. $25
RSVP 2 days before the event to 303-907-9170 or email . .

Mountain Kirtan with Tom Fuhrmann and Friends!:
Sunday, July 14th from 6-8pm at Aspen Park Community Center (behind the Big O Tire and the Aspen Park Park N Ride). $10 suggested Love Offering. Call 303-907-9170 or email . for info.

POSTPONED!!!Introduction to Got Peace?! Workshop:
To Be Rescheduled for mid August. Stay Tuned!! At Soul Path Living in Evergreen. Are you looking for more ways to bring peace into your life? Come find out what will take place in the 5 week workshop that will bring simple spiritual practices to transform your life! $10 for this intro workshop. Call 303-907-9170 or email . for info.

Divine Dance with Christina!
Come and join us for a divine dance experience at Aspen Park Community Center on Sunday, July ____, 2013 from 4-5:30pm Adults $10, Children $5 For more info contact: . Producer: Kathy Mastroianni Music: Deborah Ducharm Porter

Open Peace Rocks Labyrinth Walks Second Saturday Open Peace Rocks Labyrinth Evening Walks, from 4-7pm.
362 Dick Mountain Drive, Bailey, CO 80421 (only 5 minutes from 285 and Rosalie Road). Come and go as you please during these times and experience the sacred spiritual practice of connecting to the earth with this moving meditation. Call 303-907-9170 for more information or directions. Love offering requested. Namaste.

Weekly Spiritual Counseling Sessions:
Fridays from 10am-4ish pm at Soul Path Living in Evergreen.

I am SO excited to be joining this loving and dynamic group at Soul Path Living!
In a spiritual counseling sessions you can see how the power of prayer and simple spiritual practices can attract more abundance, healthy relationships, perfect employment, spiritual deepening, clarity on your Divine life purpose (and more) into your life. Other times can be available as needed. Call 303-907-9170 to set up your appointment. $75.
Please check out ALL the wonderful healing and spiritual offerings at http://www.soulpathliving.com

As you may know, I am just getting this new business venture off the ground and I would so greatly appreciate your help and support! Please forward on this information to anyone you think may be interested and benefit from these fun and power-filled spiritual practices! And let me know what you are up to so I can do the same. Thank you so much!

Peace and Blessings,
Kathy
Kathy Mastroianni, President and Founder
Please check out and "Like" Spirit Song Creations, LLC on FaceBook for updates!
https://www.facebook.com/?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Spirit-Song-Creations-LLC/294591877221107

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

23 Jun 2013 10:37 #2 by SpiritSongCreationsLLC
:woo hoo: Spirit Song Creations, LLC Events! :woo hoo:

It's here! It is time for our Super Moon Kirtan with Tom Fuhrmann and Friends!
Come Chant--Sing--and Dance the night away for this very special Kirtan on the Mountain!

Tonight, Sunday June 23rd from 6-8 pm at Aspen Park Community Center (behind the Big O Tire and Park n Ride in Aspen Park). We will be joining the world with a prayer for peace at 8pm. Kids are welcome! Suggested Love Offering of $10. Please get there a little early so we can start at 6pm. Thank you!

Some people have asked "What is a Kirtan?" I found this response on the internet:
Kirtan is a very simple & powerful way to meditate. It’s effortless & joyful; the music does the work for you as you flow with the melody & rhythm. The performers & the concert-goers create the experience together. The chants are sung in Sanskrit unless you attend a Sikh kirtan ( e.g. Snatam Kaur). The ancient chants contain powerful renewing & transformative energy that helps us reconnect with the Divinity that resides within all of us. Singing is the heart of kirtan, and no one cares what you sound like. At a kirtan concert all voices merge together to become One Voice. "Kirtan is a means of finding our way back to the core of our Being, to our heart, and to our connection with each other." Ragani - See more at: http://newworldkirtan.com/what-is-kirta ... VM6NC.dpuf

Looking forward to seeing you tonight! Hare Om!

Next Sunday, June 30th from 4-5:30 pm at Aspen Park Community Center, we will be having Divine Dance with Christina :tulip: , so mark your calendar!

Peace and Blessings, :sunshine:
Kathy
Kathy Mastroianni
President and Founder of Spirit Song Creations, LLC

16 Jul 2013 23:11 #3 by SpiritSongCreationsLLC
Hello My Sweet Spiritual Travelers!
Trusting all is divinely unfolding on your journeys :-)

This week at Spirit Song Creations, LLC, there are a few highlights for you!

POSTPONED!!!Intro to Got Peace? Workshop!: To be rescheduled for mid August. At Soul Path Living in Evergreen, I will be having a "sneak preview" to the 5 week workshop called "Got Peace?: Simple Spiritual Practices to Transform Your Life." Come see what this powerfull workshop can do for you! Only $10.

Religious Science Practitioner Sessions: Friday from 10 am-4 pm I am at Soul Path Living in Evergreen ( http://www.soulpathliving.com ) for Religious Science Practitioner sessions. If you have ever been to Mile Hi Church and/or on the spiritual path, you will enjoy this treat on the mountain. Give yourself a "spiritual tune up" for more upliftment in your life or delve deeper and clear an issue or situation that has been hanging. Know you are powerful, peaceful and oh, so blessed! $75/hour. Sliding scale available or creative billing (ask me!). Email or call 303-907-9170 to set your appointment. Namaste.

High Altitude Baking Class: Saturday, July 20th from 9-11 am at Shepherd of the Rockies Lutheran Church, Mastroianni's Italian Bakery, LLC will host our monthly high altitude baking class. This class is guaranteed to transform how you bake while living at altitude. With 19+ years of experience, I share many simple "tricks of the trade" and will tailor the class to you and your specific questions and needs. Please RSVP either to email or 303-907-9170 at least 2 days prior to the class (by this Thursday!) so I can gather materials and ingredients. $25 includes two hours of instruction, a mini manual with my secrets, a couple of totally high altitude adjusted recipes and a quick sheet for your frig AND your own baking hotline for 6 months! Cool!

Please check out http://www.SoulPathLiving.com . There is information on their great new meditation and Yoga classes, a link to David's Weekly Energy Forecasts on their FaceBook page ("like" them!), and more!

Note: from July 24th-August 8th, Spirit Song Creations, LLC will be closed for vacation, to rejuvenate mind, body, soul and spirit (aka: to have a good time, play and be joy!). All the fun will resume when I return, I am certain, with good stories to tell!

Take care, hope to see you at these upcoming events and happy summer! :heart:

Peace and Blessings, :pinkrose:
Kathy
Kathy Mastroianni
President and Founder, Spirit Song Creations, LLC

Time to create page: 0.140 seconds