Maruman Majesty Prestigio Gold Premium Golf Club set

24 Aug 2013 10:08 #1 by UNDER MODERATION
Only used for one season, wife paid $10,500 on sale for the complete set and bag, willing to part with them for $7500.

PM me

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

29 Aug 2013 09:33 #2 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Maruman Majesty Prestigio Gold Premium Golf Club set
$7300

29 Aug 2013 13:34 #3 by ScienceChic
That must be one fancy schmancy bag your wife got you, or else she was ripped off VL. Got pics? Hubby needs a new set and his birthday is coming up!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FV5TSI/ref ... B004FV5TSI

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

29 Aug 2013 19:57 #4 by UNDER MODERATION
Replied by UNDER MODERATION on topic Maruman Majesty Prestigio Gold Premium Golf Club set

Science Chic wrote: That must be one fancy schmancy bag your wife got you, or else she was ripped off VL. Got pics? Hubby needs a new set and his birthday is coming up!

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B004FV5TSI/ref ... B004FV5TSI

Ah..the message board business must be good... lol

Those are just the irons SC..I got those plus a driver, 5 wood, 3 wood, hybred and the bag..A $14,800 value..

There is a scratch on one of the wedges, but other than that, they're pristine

31 Aug 2013 18:27 #5 by UNDER MODERATION
SOLD THE ITEM HAS BEEN SOLD

Time to create page: 0.156 seconds