Garage Sale This Sunday 11/3/13

31 Oct 2013 19:06 #1 by rockymountaincoffee
Mountain Garage Sale at the top of Crow Hill in Bailey, CO only 3 miles off of HWY 285

95 Chickadee Lane, Bailey CO 80421

Sunday November 3rd from 8am to 5pm

Furniture, Antiques, Motorcycle, Hula Hoops, DVD's, Books, Games, Kitchen Items, Lots Lots More! Hot Coffee, Tea and Cocoa will be available as well while you look around.

Contact for Info - 720-226-3317 or by pm

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

31 Oct 2013 20:51 #2 by ScienceChic
Thanks rockymountainorganogold! It's been added to our community calendar (love garage sales!).

It was great to finally meet you last night at the mixer (I have to email your cousin yet too), and thank you again for agreeing to come to the Holiday Wine Tasting, Decadent Desserts & Festival of Trees! I'm really looking forward to your tea!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

01 Nov 2013 19:32 #3 by rockymountaincoffee
Thank you! We love the new site!

Here are more goodies we have on the list for the Garage Sale on Sunday:

-Girls Clothing , Teen-Young adult
-Shoes , Men and Womes
-Jewelry, Costume and Nice
-Rope Lights
-Lamps
-Serving trays
-Crystal Decanter and Glass Set
-Radio
-Video Games
-Elliptical Machine
-Dodge Truck
-Wall Hangings
-Gardening Equipment & Nutrients
-LOTS MORE!!

Stop by and say hi and find a hidden treasure :)

Time to create page: 0.153 seconds