Luna's Mandala January Newsletter

16 Jan 2014 13:50 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Luna's Mandala January Newsletter was created by Lunas Mandala
Happy New Year Everyone!

I am starting off the year a little behind with this update being a couple weeks overdue….ah, what can I say!

Thanks to everyone for a wonderful Holiday season and for Shopping Locally! This year I am going to work extra at bringing in even more cool goodies for your shopping pleasure!

Luna's 2013 Clearance is happening til the end of January….LOTS of items are marked 50% off to make room for new goodies ~ so be sure and stop by to see if anything has to be yours! 50% OFF Sanita Clogs!!! 40% OFF Only 1 Left Clothing Sale!

New items already on order and goodies should be arriving weekly! The newest item I have in stock now (but they won't last) are metal wall hangings with the Tree of Life and the "Om" Symbol!

Upcoming and ongoing at Luna's:
1. Quarterly Charity is Mountain Peace Shelter/Peaceworks. This month's special is one of my spirit stick creations: "Plume"…come check it out and see if it calls to you! Remember, if it sells, all the money goes to the charity! http://www.mountainpeace.org

2. Still a collection site for used printer cartridges for the Mountain Peace Shelter…bring in your used cartridges and get 10% OFF 1 item!

3. AURA PHOTOS with Mia is coming up on February 1st from 10:30-4 at Mountain Books downstairs! Don't miss out of this opportunity to see what your Aura looks like for the year!

4. Luna's still offers home or private parties…contact me for details!

Thought for the Month:
"To Live in Accordance with one's own Spirit
is Truly to Master it"
~Denton Lund

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.146 seconds