Are you one of the 335,000?

27 Feb 2014 13:03 #1 by HomePort
Are you or someone you know one of the *335,000 Coloradans who received a cancellation notice from your insurance company? If so, are you one of the 92% who were offered a renewal but your monthly and out-of-pocket expenditures increased?

Would like to know what your options are outside of the Exchange?

Would you like to see how we can reduce your monthly premiums up to half and minimize your out-of-pocket exposure, typically to as low as a $1,000 with our patented "Deductible Reimbursement"?

Would learning how you can recapture your health care costs interest you?

From the same locally-owned creators of LendingTree.com, we now have HomePort. At HomePort, we provide targeted health care benefit solutions for individuals, families, employers and non-profits.

Sound too good to be true? Find out for yourself by completing a short, no-obligation Request for Quote. We challenge you to find a better, more affordable solution to your health insurance needs. If it's out there, we will point you in that direction.

Feel free to call, pm or email me for more information or to request a no-obligation quote. I live in the Conifer/Bailey area and would love to meet you personally too!

HomePort is providing relief to those whose once-affordable insurance plan is now unaffordable. Find out more about our exclusive "Deductible Reimbursement" and how it can save you thousands of dollars and give you peace of mind.

*Denver Post 2/28/14

Insurance that bankrupts is no insurance at all!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

27 Feb 2014 13:42 #2 by MyMountainTown
We'd like to extend a huge welcome to HomePort, our newest Business Partner! We're very excited to help showcase this unique local company that has been created by the successful entrepreneur who brought us LendingTree.com, who will help us shoulder the burden of some of the difficulties arising from healthcare costs. Please check out their Profile Page for more information and updates: http://mymountaintown.com/community/my- ... e/HomePort

We look forward to learning more about what they have to offer. Welcome aboard HomePort!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

03 Mar 2014 17:46 #3 by HomePort
Many of us heard some crazy stuff coming out of Washington last week that the stories of dropped insurance plans were all just "tales". I wish I could say the Speaker had all of his facts straight, but unfortunately, he did not. I talk with people every day who share with me their stories of how they were happy with their current plan and found out over the last few months that their plan was being dropped, changed and/or their rates were being dramatically increased.

The good news is that HomePort has solutions for them...and you! I would love to show you how we can reduce your out-of-pocket exposure to a mere $1,000.00. And we can reduce monthly premiums up to 50%. Our solution is exclusive to HomePort.

Call, text, email or pm me! We have solutions for individuals, families, employers and non-profits.

03 Mar 2014 17:48 #4 by HomePort
If there was one thing you could change about your current health care plan, what would it be?

03 Mar 2014 17:53 #5 by HomePort
If today, you had to pay your Major Medical Plan’s deductible, co-insurance and other out-of-pocket costs, would these costs cause you to have a financial hardship?

03 Mar 2014 18:02 #6 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Are you one of the 335,000?
Looked at the web page, Looks like another layer of admin costs and another payer on top of a broken inefficient system to me. JMO
Just another band-aid. Looks like Medigap or Medicare Advantage for Obamacare plans. What a freaking mess.
Why not health savings accounts and some price transparency for consumers for a change?
Good luck.

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

03 Mar 2014 21:26 #7 by HomePort
Hey LOL, thanks for taking time to take a look at our website. It's fairly new and still under construction.

You are correct that healthcare insurance is a freaking mess. The good news is that we help mop up the mess and give individuals, families and employers peace of mind.

I recently received a quote for a couple, ages 49 & 51 with no major health issues and did not qualify for a subsidy. They chose a Major Medical Plan with Accident Reimbursement Insurance (AI), Critical Care Reimbursement Insurance (CI) and bundled it with our exclusive Deductible Reimbursement Plan (We call it TOPS - Total Out-of-Pocket Solution). If they had chosen a similar plan through the Exchange, their monthly premium would have been $1,202.85/mo. With HomePort, their monthly premium is $364.64. And, their Max Out-of-Pocket was reduced from $6,000 to $1,000.

We accomplished three things for them:

1. Provided the lowest monthly cost
2. Provided the lowest Out-of-Pocket cost and financial risk
3. Provided a cost recovery program to reimburse Out-of-Pocket healthcare costs

04 Mar 2014 18:51 #8 by LOL
Replied by LOL on topic Are you one of the 335,000?
Thanks for providing some numbers and more info. It now sounds to me like short term medical STM from this description in your FB page. https://www.facebook.com/notes/homeport ... 8021818624

Might work for some who are left without any affordable options, i.e. 50-60 yo who don't make Obama's defined <400%FPL. Its really a loophole for short term medical STM policies though. Good luck. I guess it is better than having no insurance options. 50-60 yo couples making 62K are pretty much hosed with ACA regardless of what the ACA cheerleader robots post on these threads. Those people are looking at >$20K/year + out of pocket. And no full tax deduction, thank you.

"Our Strategy: If a person is healthy, they should purchase either an STM. Only use an ACA plan if the person has a medical condition that otherwise would discualify the person from an STM. With this strategy the person can save a significant amount of money. If and when the person develops a major medical issue they can purchase an ACA plan. Otherwise, they can stay with an STM and save a significant amount of money.

"What about the “Open Enrollment”? The loss of insurance is considered a qualifying event so the person can apply and get coverage within 30 days of incurring a significant medical condition. This means with our strategy the insured stays on an STM until they have a major medical issue. The STM pays the medical costs for the remainder of the six month term. Then the STM will not renew the insured because of their medical condition. Then, we would put the insured on an ACA at the end of the 6 month STM term."

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

Time to create page: 0.143 seconds