Video Services and Youtube Channel Management

08 Apr 2014 11:38 #1 by springindesign
I make videos of all kinds - from both stills and live footage, although you would have to provide the live footage. (Live footage can be shot by professional videographers but can also include footage from handheld DSLR cameras and even smartphones! What you use all depends on your purpose and what you plan to do with the video.)

Are you a small business or perhaps an entertainer who needs a promotional video? Promo videos quickly grab attention and may announce an upcoming special event or perhaps a particular product or service. Promo videos are usually no more than approximately 1.5 minutes in length.

Or do you want a longer video instead . . .

Do you have tons of wedding photos and would like them put into a video?
If an entertainer, do you need a video to promote your new song or CD?
Do you want to make a video to tell all about your product or service?
Are you an artist and want a creative way to show your art?
Are you in the travel industry and want to sell destinations?
Are you a photographer who doesn't make videos and would like to offer them to clients?
Or a video about the family!

Remember . . . a video can be a great way to etch a memorable moment into eternity!

The highest calibre research companies in the USA have been saying since 2008 that if you want to REALLY promote your product or service, videos are the way to go. This is the age of the "creatives"! Videos get more attention than any other means of promotion; they get passed around social media channels more frequently than photos and text posts; and they show up in search engines.

Need help "storyboarding" your video? I do this, too!

Do you have a YouTube channel and no time to manage it or even set it up properly? I have maintained and set up many channels and would be happy to talk with you about your needs and how I can be of assistance.

If you need any of the above, simply send me a private message and we can explore further.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds