Luna's Mandala 6 Year Anniversary Celebration! Sat, May 3

30 Apr 2014 20:16 - 11 Sep 2014 08:32 #1 by
Greetings Everyone!

Tis the time of year to say THANKS to all my loyal customers by having a 6 YEAR anniversary celebration! This coming Saturday, May 3rd from 10-6 we will be having HOURLY DRAWINGS and SPECIALS and don't forget....LUNATINIS!!! Anyone who spends over $20 will get a FREE LUNA'S "BE THE CHANGE" RECYCLED TIRE KEY CHAIN! I really do hope that each and every one of you will be able to swing by to celebrate! It is because of YOU that Luna's exists :)

All sorts of amazing new goodies have arrived at Luna's:
~ New Earth Guardians
~ New Medicine Shield Jewelry by the Mystic Warrior
~ New Bamboo T-Shirt (new colors too for the guys & gals)
~ New Graphite Pens
~ New Inspirational Banners
~ Ohhhhh, much, much more

Upcoming and ongoing at Luna's
1. Quarterly Charity is Mountain Area Relay for Life. This month's special is a Print by Luna's called "Visions of Peru"…come check it out and see if it calls to you! Remember, if it sells, all the money goes to the charity! http://www.mountainarearelay.com .

2. Still a collection site for used printer cartridges for the Mountain Peace Shelter…bring in your used cartridges and get 10% OFF 1 item!

3. Luna's still offers home or private parties…contact me for details!

4. Luna's is periodically open now on Sunday's - Please call before coming to make sure that our Sunday girl is there!!! 720-937-4217 (P.S. - Luna's will be closed on Sunday, May 11th for Mother's Day - All Mothers enjoy and those looking for gifts be sure and stop in ASAP to have a one of a kind birthstone necklaces made for your Special Mom.)

5. Our Young Living Oil Guru - Lisa ~ is coming to Luna's for an informational day - Mark your calendars for Saturday, May 24th from 10-4 and swing by to learn more about the amazing uses of young living oils...helping to make our life healthier with one of the purest forms: essential oils!

Thought for the Month:
"Imperfection is Beauty,
Madness is genius,
and it's better to be
absolutely ridiculous
than absolutely boring"
~Marilyn Monroe

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds