Door of Hope Counseling, LLC

07 May 2014 22:35 #1 by OtherSide
We have been up here in Clear County 8 years, as of this summer. But our practice, Door of Hope, began in 2001, in Arvada. Anne and I have been in the hope & change business 18 years. As a guy named Jerry Garcia once said in a good song, by the way,

"... What a long strange trip its been."

I appreciate the flexibility I am able to offer folks who I am working with, and I appreciate the good that always emerges from the stories, the journeys. We have worked with kiddos, adolescents, couples, individuals, and groups. My focus has been with depression / anxiety, addiction recovery, transitional stress, marital counseling (often with my wife, Anne), empowerment, and story therapy. That is not an exhaustive list, but that is a good glimpse. One last thing: about a year ago, Anne and I discovered that we would like to get a support group going for parents of special needs children. So, if you all would keep your ears open in case you know of anyone who might benefit from what we do, I would be appreciative. Let me know if you have any questions. My EMAIL works well.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 May 2014 09:00 #2 by ScienceChic
Welcome to My Mountain Town and thank you for sharing about your services!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.137 seconds