****** What is Mountain Sprouts??? ********

16 Jun 2014 17:04 #1 by MountainSprouts
[center:4ydsw7th]So what is Mountain Sprouts???

At Mountain Sprouts our goal is to produce happy, intelligent, well-adjusted children. Here you will find a nurturing, educational environment for children of all ages.

We recognize that each child has unique talents, learning styles and personalities. We are committed to working within each child’s comfort zone to ensure optimal social, emotional and educational results.

Where kids learn, play, socialize and grow.

Story Time: We read a book and talk about who is in it. We also ask where the book took place. What is the setting of the book? We do a craft that coincides with the book that we are reading.

Free-Play: This is where the kids get to do what they want. They can read a book, jump in the ball pit, play games.

Lunch:You can bring you own or I have organic snacks in class.

Music in Motion: We play all kinds of music and play lots of music games like, listen to the sound, stop and go, we also make musical instruments out of stuff you can find in your home.

Art:We do many crafts at Mountain Sprouts. I like to do things you would love to do with your kids, but that are just too messy. Like splatter paint. We also do clay art along with paper mache. Me make our own paint form time to time. We do pottery classes with a local gallery in Bailey. Sometimes we go a little over on time in this class.

Science:Well, lets say we like to do things big at Mountain Sprouts. We blow up volcanos and make tea bag rockets. The sprout will learn how a penny gets discolored. We also make things like potato clocks. We learn how a shape can change just by adding cold or hot to it. We learn about gravity in our car races we have. We love the float and sink game.[/center:4ydsw7th]

We also do field trips. Most are up 285 such as, Tiny Town, River Canyon Gallery, Safeway, Post office, local Fire Stations, Park Hopping. We also do some down in town like The Zoo, Museums, Denver Aquarium, Self-picking Farms. All Field Trip info is on Facebook. We are NOT a drop-off daycare, but a place for kids and parents to make friends and share parenting advice.

For more hours and more info, check us out online at:
http://mountain-sprouts.weebly.com/
on Facebook at:
https://www.facebook.com/MountainSprouts
or call:
(720)341-3609

We are conveniently located in Pine Junction
at 246 Mount Evans Blvd,
just past Moore Lumbers ACE Hardware.

Mondays & Thursday

Mondays Class: 10:00-11:00 Story Time with craft ($12)
11:00-12:30 Free-Play($8)
12:30-1:00 Lunch($5) Organic Snacks
1:00-2:30 Music in Motion($12)

Thursday Class: 10:00-11:00 Art ($12)
11:00-12:30 Free-Play($8)
12:30-1:00 Lunch($5) Organic Snacks
1:00-2:30 Science($12)
If you come in for the whole day it is ($30)

We also offer a discounted tuition of $199!! You pick the seven classes you want to come too. The 7th class for one child is free with your Mountain Sprout card.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Jun 2014 12:55 #2 by MountainSprouts
Tomorrow we are making giant sun flowers in art, also we will be setting off tea bag rockets in science. I hope you all have a great day. http://mountain-sprouts.weebly.com/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.142 seconds