Score Foothills: About Us

20 Jun 2014 16:03 #1 by QualityConnectionsSW
After 21 years of living in Evergreen, my husband and I were used to going "down the hill" for most of our errands. When it came to shopping for groceries, home improvements or going out to dinner, making the 30-plus minute drive was just a fact of life. It was during a Saturday drive down 285 that I started to notice all the storefronts and businesses that were established here in the mountains. A quick mental inventory made me realize all that driving to Denver was a waste of time - our neighbors were offering most of the goods and services we needed right down the street from our home!

Even local business owners realized they had been underestimating the client base that was within five or ten minutes of their shops. So score foothills was designed and created in a fresh new format to entice local shoppers and diners to try out the business “down the street.”

Over the past four years score foothills has helped many local businesses thrive. Browsing through the magazine you’ll notice companies that have been with us since the first issue. And, while the original plan called for more restaurants and personal services, it seems that home and property improvement, as well as services, have truly captured the score foothills audience.

So take time to enjoy window shopping through colorful score foothills and be sure to take advantage of those coupons. The advertisers wanting your business are ready and waiting to see you, with your coupon!

www.scorefoothills.com/
303-679-3460
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.127 seconds