Log Splitter Now Available For Rent!

20 Aug 2014 13:50 - 20 Aug 2014 13:53 #1 by SplinteredForest
The Splintered Forest rental shop now has a 30 ton log splitter available for rent!
Give us a call at 303-819-9840 with any questions or to check availability.

Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/splinteredforest and follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/splinteredfst for information about special promotions and news regarding fire mitigation.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

20 Aug 2014 16:11 #2 by ScienceChic
:like: That's awesome! While the exercise is good doing it yourself

:splitwood: :logger:

some of us just don't have that kind of time right now. :) Thanks Splintered Forest!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

20 Aug 2014 16:18 #3 by Blazer Bob

ScienceChic wrote: :like: That's awesome! While the exercise is good doing it yourself

:splitwood: :logger:

some of us just don't have that kind of time right now. :) Thanks Splintered Forest!

With or without hydraulics, electricity or chain saws, firewood IS exercise.

20 Aug 2014 18:06 - 20 Aug 2014 18:07 #4 by LOL
I like spliting wood with an axe.

I freaking hate sawing wood, even with my fancy quiet electric chain saw!

I just scored a Truckload of free cut up Maple Hardwood off of Craigslist! WHoohooooooooooooo! :)

If you want to be, press one. If you want not to be, press 2

Republicans are red, democrats are blue, neither of them, gives a flip about you.

22 Aug 2014 14:31 #5 by SplinteredForest
We completely understand how time consuming firewood can be ScienceChic. This machine makes the process a breeze! Everyone is welcome to stop by the rental shop and see the log splitter in action!

And for those just don't have the time or desire to split the wood themselves, we have already split firewood ready to go.

Splintered Forest
303-819-9840
www.facebook.com/splinteredforest
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.174 seconds