Welcome, Blue Spruce Toys, to My Mountain Town!

16 Sep 2014 13:26 #1 by ScienceChic
If you haven't been in their store yet, do yourself a favor and go in without your kids first so you can soak it all in...then bring them the 2nd time! :)

They've got so much fun stuff, you'll be like a kid in a candy store. The shelves are neatly organized, it's clean, and you'll be hit with nostalgia as you view some of your favorite toys as a kid (I'm eyeballing that vintage Spirograph set).

You'll find them in the shopping center where the old Green Valley Grill used to be - across from Kings Crossing on Springs Rd, before Elk Creek Fire Station 1 if you are headed south on Hwy 285.

www.bluesprucetoys.com/
Like them on Facebook! www.facebook.com/BlueSpruceToys

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

16 Sep 2014 13:46 #2 by FredHayek
Welcome! Good luck with your new venture.

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.136 seconds