Assorted Books Available For Free at SVC Technology

23 Sep 2014 16:48 #1 by ScienceChic
Sharing for SVC Technology:

There are about 10 large boxes of books at our office located in Pine Junction that are free for the taking. They were all part of an estate and the subjects range from new age, occult, conspiracy, psychic, animal training and care, health, female empowerment and in business, mind/mental, spiritual, wisdom, education, coaching, negotiating, legal... so many I have no idea. Come take them all or go through and take what you want (bring your own boxes). You can just stop in, our office is open 10-5 Mon., Wed., and Fri. and 10-6 Tues. and Thurs. First come first serve and we'll respond to post to let you know when they are all gone. I cannot go through them and give out individual titles. Our office is SVCTEC/ 285 Computer Repair 13700 US HWY 285 #108, Pine, Co 80470. Thanks!!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Sep 2014 12:59 #2 by ScienceChic
All of the books have found homes! Many thanks to everyone who stopped by and looked through them, and took some home.

:book:

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.165 seconds