October Sales and Events at Luna's Mandala!

06 Oct 2014 15:39 #1 by Lunas Mandala
Happy October!

In celebration of my Birthday Month, Luna's is offering 20% Off One item! Mention this post on My Mountain Town and receive the discount off one item through the month of October! (offer does not include consignment items and is one per customer)

This coming Saturday (Oct. 11th) please join us for Angel Card Readings with Mindy! "Come and understand what your guides and angels have to say...They cannot help unless you ask. As you know, we all have free will. Mindy Ester will help you connect with your angels and help understand the messages they are sending. She is an intuitive psychologist trained in Jungian Psychology." Mindy will be at Luna's from 10-4 and readings are just $1 a minute! There will also be samples of Taspen's Organic Tea and gluten free snacks available. Hope to see you there!

As always, new goodies arriving weekly. I have a new shipment of scarves and wool hats that are just beautiful, funky & Fun...perfect for the upcoming season! A new shipment of Young Living Oils arrives this week! Come explore the amazing variety of new tumbles from Kunzite to Tektite! My new favorite item is a "Namaste" Greeting hand printed on cotton and hung on Bamboo...perfect for any entry into our homes...

***IMPORTANT***A note to customers that purchased the new tumbled Shungite stone in the past 2 months....PLEASE bring it by the shop for verification...a shipment of the stones was marked incorrectly and I believe is possibly the stone Nuummite and not Shungite - bring it in and I will exchange it for the correct healing stone, if indeed it is not Shungite. Please accept my sincere apologies for any inconvenience.

Upcoming Events and other happenings:
~ Quarterly Charity is Mountain Peace Shelter. This month's special is a Peace Energy Pouch with 7 stones great for Peace...made by yours truly…come check it out and see if it calls to you! Remember, if it sells, all the money goes to the charity! www.mountainpeace.org

~ Still a collection site for used printer cartridges for the Mountain Peace Shelter…bring in your used cartridges and get 10% OFF 1 item!

~ Luna's still offers home or private parties…contact me for details!

Thought for the Month:
"The Foolish Man Seeks Happiness
in the distance...
The Wise
Grows it under his Feet"
~ James Oppenheim

--
Peace
Luna
Luna's Mandala

Unique Gifts Inspired by Nature
Luna's Mandala is located at:
Aspen Park Village Center
25797 Conifer Rd, B-204, Conifer, CO 80433
720-937-4217
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.
www.lunasmandala.com/

We are open:
Tuesdays - Friday, 11-5; Saturdays 10-4.; Sundays Per Chance (call before)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.141 seconds