Any scrap bookers out there?

08 Nov 2014 18:49 #1 by mountaindollar
Any scrap bookers out there?

My Mom will be moving into a Senior Living Facility soon and she has probably 25 new Creative Memory albums along with a ton of she sheets that go into them.

When my Mom was scrap booking the women she worked with talked her in to being a rep and so she bought a bunch of stuff and then being probably in her late 70’s at the time realized she could not be a rep.

I know she has many other things including scissors for cropping, stickers, page protectors, etc. that are all new.

I have no idea what the value of these items are but we are looking to help her sell some to get at least a little bit of the money she invested back.

If you are interested please PM me or respond here and tell me what you are looking for and a fair price you would pay. We are not looking for a retail price just a fair price for these new item.

Most likely once Mom moves we will have an estate sale so even if you do not want to buy anything but you have an idea of what we should charge I would appreciate that knowledge.

Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Nov 2014 20:41 #2 by ScienceChic
I'd recommend giving Rick Arnold at Kenosha Auctions a call - I'll bet he'd have a great idea on value and pricing!

How's your mom doing MD?

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

24 Nov 2014 09:42 #3 by mgammon
Go to the "Creative Memories Garage Sale" on Facebook. You will have to request access to the group but it is devoted to people buying and selling CM items. Albums and pages are much in demand but accessories can be listed there as well. I was a former Consultant -- have sold many items by listing in that group. Posting pictures will help. Good luck.

29 Nov 2014 09:36 #4 by mountaindollar
Thanks mgammon I was able to sell most of the items to group of ladies that do scrap booking.

I do however have 6 of the larger scrap books left the colors are green and blue. I will sell the remaining books for $10.00 each and will throw in either an extra pack of blank pages or some of the colored paper that I still have while supplies last.

If anyone is interested just give me a call 303-838-0930.

Thanks

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds