Counseling - new time slots open!

20 Nov 2014 18:52 #1 by Peacetree
Peace Tree Counseling

Everyone can benefit from the guidance of an objective, empathetic and trained counselor at some point in their lives. Counseling provides an opportunity to talk openly and confidentially about your life and the challenges you face; a chance to know yourself better. It can give a fresh perspective on a difficult problem or point you in the direction of productive change. Change often brings opportunity.

I am a solutions-based counselor and use various therapeutic approaches to help clients achieve their goals. Areas of specialty: relationships (healthy and unhealthy), communication, self-harm, and assessing life goals. I travel to you. People are more comfortable and productive in familiar settings. If the location is safe and accessible, I can be flexible.

Areas of Focus: Relationships; self-harm; anxiety; coping skills; communication; family systems; conflict; career/college planning; survivors of abuse; self-esteem; and life/self exploration.

Cost: FREE initial consultation available, as a chance to ask questions and decide if there is a good match between us. I offer a reasonable sliding fee scale and take cash, checks or Paypal. I no longer work with insurance.

It is important to find a therapist with whom you feel comfortable and who meets your criteria. If I am not the best person to help you, I will do my best to offer appropriate referrals to other counselors or professionals.

If you have any questions, I am happy to talk. I am currently taking new clients. To contact me, call 720-320-8743 or email This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. You can also PM me here.

For more information, visit:
peacetreeco.com/ or secure.sussexdirectories.com/rm ... of-det.php or www.facebook.com/PeaceTreeCounseling

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds