Donate For Gift Wrapping at a Borgata, Support IMHS This Weekend

19 Dec 2014 18:00 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Love buying presents, but don't enjoy wrapping them?
A Borgata has the solution. For a donation, get your gifts wrapped by creative volunteers and support Intermountain Humane Society at the same time! Stop by Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - 10:00 am to 5:00 pm (27102-27182 Main St, Conifer)

This is a sponsored message from A Borgata.

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

25 Dec 2014 11:57 #2 by aBorgata

Hey Everyone!!!
I am please to say that with the efforts of my volunteers that helped me in the store to bring the best customer service. Plus the amazing folks throughout our community we over achieved our $1000 goal.
We where able to raise 1600.13 for the IMHS here in Pine..
I am sooo excited to deliver the check this week with some food and some toys that where also donated!!!
Thank you everyone for your support for the store and the animals.. You all ROCK!!!
Merry Christmas to all of you and your families!!
See you soon!!
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: homeagain

25 Dec 2014 12:14 - 25 Dec 2014 12:15 #3 by homeagain
It is ESPECIALLY wonderful news,since we,as a community, know that IMHS has had some hard times in the past. It is my wish for the season that IMHS CONTINUE to have the support of the community.
NEW volunteers step up to assist this non-profit that "watches over" our 4 legged furries.

Time to create page: 0.160 seconds