Thinking of selling your home in the spring? Read this.

08 Jan 2015 11:30 #1 by BlueMountainKitchens
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, BuyersAgent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

08 Jan 2015 12:01 #2 by ScienceChic
The kitchen being up-to-date was huge for DH and I when we were looking (he's kind of a princess when it comes to the kitchen anyway, but considering how well he cooks, I'm not going to complain!). ;) We have the ugliest/cheapest granite right now, and cabinets that match the floor exactly so there's way too much grain all over, but it works and we'll upgrade someday and we'll definitely be calling Blue Mountain Kitchens when we do.

If you are selling, absolutely invest in your kitchen! Joe and Jody have a fantastic crew that get great testimonials for professionalism and quality work, and they truly care about minimizing how much you are put out - they try to work as efficiently as possible. Check them out - their show room is right above Biggie Liquor/Anthony's Pizza!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueMountainKitchens

08 Jan 2015 12:39 #3 by BuyersAgent
Again, a nice job! and YES, a new kitchen is important on the sale of your home.

These days the surfaces need not be "the real thing" either. Do you really want or need a slab of honest-to-goodness marble in there?

I would bet this provider has a bunch of alternatives that look great and do not shatter your 3 year-old's tooth when she falls down.

Great job, and thanks for sharing! what a difference it can make to ask you to visit, and Do Your Thing on that old house. It must be a very HEALING EXPERIENCE to do this, and so I congratulate you also, on having FOUND Your Thing, as I also have found my own in this weird life of ours. :chmptoast:

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046
The following user(s) said Thank You: BlueMountainKitchens

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds