Captain Jefferson's Mercantile in Jefferson

11 Feb 2015 05:30 #1 by keepthechange
:lightbulb:

Have you stopped in to see what Captain Jefferson's Mercantile has available? Household items, pellets, firewood bundles, chainsaw oil, office supplies and crafting supplies! Fantastic consignment items from handmade clothing and jewelry to beautiful watercolors of the South Park area, done by local artist Joyce Sickbert. Photo postcards and blank note cards from Kenita. Fax, copy and Notary services! Reasonable prices and friendly service.
Captain Jefferson's is located in the Jefferson Post Office building in beautiful, sparkling downtown Jefferson. We're open from 10:30 to 5 Monday through Friday and from 9 to 4 on Saturday. Closed Sundays.
We accept credit cards!

Come investigate this little mountain treasure!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Mountain-News-Events

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Feb 2015 07:02 #2 by FredHayek
Sounds cool. I will have to check it out. :sledding:

Thomas Sowell: There are no solutions, just trade-offs.

11 Feb 2015 15:38 #3 by Mountain-News-Events
Thank you for the information keepthechange, much appreciated! Keep it coming - anything special going on, or fun pictures of the snow are always welcome!

My Mountain Town Community Calendar - filter events by Category, date, or keyword to easily find events of interest. Add your community, church, or non-profit event to the calendar yourself! Click here to access the submission form. Businesses: please contact us for more information on adding your events! Questions? Email

Community News, Events, and Calendar Forum - Check here for the latest happenings in our community and add your own!

Time to create page: 0.144 seconds