British Hairways Closed For Approximately 4 - 6 Weeks

15 Feb 2015 11:11 #1 by BarberInBailey
Good day all,

I am sorry to announce that British Hairways will be closed for approximately 4 - 6 weeks from today's date. The owner, Gareth, has had to undergo surgery on his knee and is out of action for a while. I am sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. I appreciate your understanding during this time and can only offer my sincere apologies for being closed.

I have received some negative calls and emails resulting from this closure and again I can only apologize for having to close the shop. I am a one man business and unfortunately when life events stop me from working I have to close the shop as I do not have anyone else to cover for me. I try my best to be open and available for the community as often as I can while still holding down a separate full time job. Again I apologize for the closure and I hope to be available and open again as soon as possible.

Thank you for you patience and patronage,

Gareth

britishhairwaysbailey.com/
Call (303) 519-1260

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

15 Feb 2015 11:41 #2 by ScienceChic
I know this must be killing you to have to close Gareth, and totally understand when it's something like this that is out of your control. Thank you for letting us know, and we'll do our best to help bring you business when you are back! Wishing you a speedy recovery!

"Now, more than ever, the illusions of division threaten our very existence. We all know the truth: more connects us than separates us. But in times of crisis the wise build bridges, while the foolish build barriers. We must find a way to look after one another as if we were one single tribe.” -King T'Challa, Black Panther

The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it. ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is. ~Winston Churchill

22 Feb 2015 13:27 #3 by BarberInBailey
Just an update. Surgery went well,I have a follow up Appt. Mon 2nd March and will get a rough idea of when i will be open again. Thank you all again for your kind words and support.

Call (303) 519-1260
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

24 Mar 2015 14:56 #4 by BarberInBailey
Looks like British Hairways will reopen the first week of May. Healing well but taking longer than expected to return to work. Sorry for the Inconvenience.

Call (303) 519-1260

Time to create page: 0.126 seconds