Great Experienced Adult dog walker and house/pet sitter!

31 Mar 2015 08:18 #1 by RachelsCreations
Great EXPERIENCED ADULT house/pet sitter & walker!!!

Hi I'm Rachel, a 47 year young married woman and small biz owner ( www.rachelscreations.net ) and great, experienced adult house/pet sitter and walker with over 35 years experience (including previous vet clinic and humane society work experience). I am fully background checked and happy to provide excellent references!

I am currently serving the 285 corridor area including; Conifer, Aspen Park and areas near 80433.

I hate hearing kennel horror stories and about pets getting ill and anxious away from their own home and love preventing these issues by providing excellent care for your pets in their own comfy, familiar & secure surroundings!

My services INCLUDE; feeding, watering, playing with pets, walking, scooping the yard as needed, administering oral and topical medications (I am not qualified to give injections), caring for house plants, retrieving mail & newspapers, etc...as desired by clients! I DO NOT charge extra for every little thing I can easily take care of while at your home!

Current rates: $15-25 per daily drop in visit (usually anywhere from 30-60 minutes in length)
$50-65 per overnight (24 hour period during which I provide all of the above services and stay overnight with your pets try to never leave them alone for more than 4-8 hours during the day)

*above rates vary based on # of pets and your location - I am willing to travel outside of my normal service area for an additional gas/travel fee

*I do not do pet sitting in my own home as we have 2 small, older dogs of our own.
Please call Rachel directly at # show contact info for additional information and to schedule a free initial meet & greet (mandatory before any new client is accepted!).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.121 seconds