Dressers
Bed
Lamps
Cabinets
Shelves
Everything must go!!!!

We also have a 2011 Buick Regal only 18,000 miles
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Apr 2015 08:04 - 11 Apr 2015 08:18 #2 by mountaindollar
Thank you MMT and Sharon for allowing me to post this estate sale to benefit my 84 year old mother.

Considering that a major portion of the people up here commute to town it is shocking that pinecam will not let you post but hey whatever.

As many of you know my Father passed away last year and my Mom is now in a senior living center. We are selling her estate to help pay her bills.

Again thank you for providing a site where we are not treated like children by those who like to feel powerful.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic, BuyersAgent

11 Apr 2015 09:16 #3 by BuyersAgent
I know exactly where you are coming from, and am close enough to drop by (except that the little house is full, so I would have to leave my own stuff there for you to deal with, right?).

I have given so much to the Pinecam readers by way of information and other support? that feeling as though I've been "taken over" by those (who came from out of state, and I know this for a fact) who want to claim the site as well as the community, for themselves.

Been away for a little while, it was good to come back and see there is a bright sunny day for your estate sale. May drop by later, if so I will introduce myself (but please DO NOT let me buy anything).

Kathy G. Hansen
Broker/Owner
COLORADO HIGHLIGHTS REALTY
303-761-4046

Time to create page: 0.139 seconds