29 Apr 2015 17:20 #1 by coniferchambercommerce
Last month we introduced the Trade Show Sponsorship Tables. As a Trade Show Sponsor you will set up your Trade Show booth at one of our Monthly Membership Meetings with an average of 70 potential customers. You will be given the opportunity to 1) Generate highly targeted business leads 2) Develop and strengthen your brand 3) Direct Sales Opportunities 4) Cost-Effective Networking and Advertising.

All of this for only $50! Sign up quickly. Due to space limitations only two spaces per meeting are available. To sign up for our May meeting contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 303-838-5711.

Last WEEK we had over 1,600 hits to our website at GoConifer.com. To find out how to take advantage of advertising at GoConifer.com contact me at This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it. or 303-838-5711.

Thanks!
Melanie Swearengin

25997 Conifer Road, Unit D4, Conifer - 2nd floor, east side.
(Mailing address: PO Box 127, Conifer, CO 80433)
303-838-5711

www.goconifer.com
www.facebook.com/ConiferAreaChamberofCommerce
twitter.com/ConiferChamber
Monthly Breakfast Meeting every 2nd Friday of the month. Doors open at 7:15am. Please join us! Register in advance at GoConifer.Com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.132 seconds