Brand new RiverBend Market is now open

28 May 2015 19:26 #1 by Phcrystal
I don't know if this is appropriate for this site or not, but I am hoping it is. If not, please forgive me, and remove my post. I am the manager of a brand new small grocery store in Bailey, called the RiverBend Market. I am just trying to get the word out that we exist. Some of the things we are offering are:

- FRESH PRODUCE! We are in the unique position in that we are attached to the RiverBend Eatery - a place that opened quietly, but has quite the following already. Being attached to a restaurant gives us the opportunity to actually have produce delivered!

- PIZZA BY THE SLICE! A perfect mid-day meal

- ESSENTIAL GROCERY ITEMS! We have all gotten home from our long drive to the grocery store, only to find we have forgotten something. It is a LONG drive back for those of us, myself included, who do not live in or near Conifer. That is where the RiverBend Market comes in. Our goal is not to replace your larger grocery store, but to provide a place where you can go if you forgot a few items. It could be too, that we have something you can't get at your local grocery.

-TAKE AND HEAT MEALS FROM THE RIVERBEND EATERY! Let's face it...sometimes we just don't want to cook, but we don't want to eat out, either. That is where we come in. Simply come in, pick up your meal.....lasagna for example....take it home, heat it, and enjoy!

- FRESHLY MADE COFFEE! Because again, Starbucks is a long way away, and sometimes you just need it NOW!

- COMING SOON! Breakfast! Freshly prepared breakfast items. Great for those mornings where you are in a rush, or sit out on the deck and read the paper, drink your coffee, and enjoy your breakfast.

We are located at 60006 Hwy 285 in Bailey, attached to the RiverBend Eatery. We are right across from the Bailey Propane tank yard.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

28 May 2015 20:50 #2 by HappyCamper
Yummy keep us posted we have been down for dinner a couple of times!!!!

29 May 2015 08:35 #3 by MyMountainTown
Welcome to My Mountain Town Phcrystal and thank you so very much for letting us know about your new business! We've created a new Business Profile Page for RiverBend Market so every time you post here on the forums, it will be linked to that page for guests and members to easily find information you share. Please feel free to post in our Free Business Classifieds every 3 days or more - we love seeing sales, things you have available that week, pictures of wildlife that might be patronizing you, B) and anything new you have to let us know about!

Our best wishes for success - we'll be by to say hello soon!

Proudly serving mountain Jeffco, Clear Creek & Park County!
You can also find & connect with us on:
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube LinkedIn

720-608-0285

29 May 2015 12:23 #4 by Phcrystal
Thank you so much! I just posted over there to make sure I could figure it out! Thank you so much!

30 May 2015 18:23 #5 by deltamrey
Welcome....with Amazon Prime Pantry we need not Safeway or King Soopers any longer......keep on j
Keeping on...!
The following user(s) said Thank You: HappyCamper

30 May 2015 18:37 #6 by HappyCamper
If you start having breakfast burritos that we can freeze please let me know!!!!!!

I get tired of toast in the morning.

04 Jun 2015 14:51 #7 by Phcrystal
I certainly will let you know! Right now in the mornings we have fresh baked cinnamon rolls until about 11 am, then we switch out to pizza by the slice!

Time to create page: 0.173 seconds