Official GRAND OPENING of the RiverBend Market to be announced soon!

11 Jun 2015 18:53 #1 by Phcrystal
And you thought we were open before! Well, we are, but today, our freezer and new coolers arrived, which means we will have more stuff! Once we get our ICE CREAM stocked, we will be announcing our official grand opening! We ARE open through all this....those who dropped by today can attest to the work that was happening!

Our hours are 9 am to 7 pm, 7 days a week. So come on by and see what we are doing with the place!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

11 Jun 2015 19:47 #2 by HappyCamper

26 Aug 2015 17:04 - 27 Aug 2015 08:35 #3 by HappyCamper
I was bummed to learn that you are no longer doing the breakfast burritos because of the loud mouth people on Pinecam.

Please know that there are those of us that enjoyed them and wish you would bring them back.

It would be great if I could freeze them so I can be a few at a time to have during the week when I can not make it in.

I like the breakfast sandwiches but sadly they do not freeze well so they are only an option on my days off.

It was mentioned that they are working on a new recipe I hope so not that it needed it.

Thanks keep up the good work please remember do not let the crabby people suck you in to changing things they are not the only people here in the mountains.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ScienceChic

Time to create page: 0.134 seconds